Sunday, October 03, 2010

The Perfect Moment

Sometimes you wonder when you'd hit that "perfect moment".. and you look for it

The time when the sunlight hits the hill at the right angle.
That moment of solace and profoundness when you look at a quiet sunset
A quiet moment with a dear one

But sometimes that perfect moment is not found, but made.

Either go to it and make it happen, or seek within yourself to see that the perfect moment is already in front of you

4 comments:

gloridaisy said...

This is deep! I'd to think hard. A perfect moment is..
-falling asleep after great food+ wine
-finishing the last 5 torturous mins of cardio on the treadmill
-sunset at the beach
-the purr of a contented cat on my lap
-the gift of joy, love and peace every day

Bob lehcror said...

Interesting, I can't think of anything

StuntmanRaf said...

There is always a good time for changes.

Unknown said...

Thank You For this usefull information..I am excited to read your blogs!
I'm very pleased to visit your blog for the first time ..
please admin and all..Click The Next Link Now..
For more Useful Articles About Health & Fitness.. I'll Wait You..!
Thanks All !
Greens Health And Fitness